- LoRa™ WAN 1.0.2 EU Class A & C
- Activation by Personalization (ABP)
- Over-The-Air Activation (OTAA)
- SIGFOX™ ready
- Fully certified on major LoraWan & Sigfox networks
- Easy to use and deploy
- 3.6V / 2200mAh Primary battery Li-SOCl2 embedded
- Magnetic switch and LED to ease the installation
- RoHS conform / Pre-Certified ETSI EN 300-220 / RED compliance under certification
1.1 RF Performance
- TX Power 14 dBm (25 mW)
- RX Sensitivity -137 dBm
- Approx. 10 km range
- Integrated PCB antenna
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature 30°C recommended (to limit battery self-discharge)
- Rel. humidity 0% to 95% (not condensing)
- External antenna
- SDK for your SW development purposes
- 10-30V external power supply
- Compatible with the NEMEUS PicoGateway for private networks
By using the internal antenna, the position of the sensor is critical.
Install your product as high as possible, and prefer unobstructed area (concrete and metal are the worst materials).
If you cannot fulfill these conditions, it is still possible to use an optional external antenna.