1 General information
- LoRa™ WAN 1.0.2 EU Class A & C
- Activation by Personalization (ABP)
- Over-The-Air Activation (OTAA)
- SIGFOX™ ready
- Fully certified on major LoraWan & Sigfox networks
- Easy to use and deploy
- 3.6V / 2200mAh Primary battery Li-SOCl2 embedded
- Magnetic switch and LED to ease the installation
- RoHS conform / Pre-Certified ETSI EN 300-220 / RED compliance under certification
1.1.1 RF Performance
- TX Power 14 dBm (25 mW)
- RX Sensitivity -137 dBm
- Approx. 10 km range
- Integrated PCB antenna
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature 30°C recommended (to limit battery self-discharge)
- Rel. humidity 0% to 95% (not condensing)
- External antenna
- SDK for your SW development purposes
- 10-30V external power supply
- Compatible with the NEMEUS PicoGateway for private networks
By using the internal antenna, the position of the sensor is critical.
Install your product as high as possible, and prefer unobstructed area (concrete and metal are the worst materials).
If you cannot fulfill these conditions, it is still possible to use an optional external antenna.
- Dimensions 60 x 95 x 85mm (109mm including fixing brackets)
- 96mm spacing between brackets
- IP 65
- Solid ABS & PC material
- Compatible with Nemeus NIS series of sensors.
- Low requirements on sensors of other brands to make them repeatable. Contact us for a complete list of requirements.
- Allows to increase the network coverage, and to reach uncovered areas.
- by software configuration, two possible modes:
- LoRawan sensor repeater to Lorawan network.
- LoRawan sensor repeater to Sigfox network.
- Very high autonomy thanks to a fine management of the sensor listening windows.
- Dual battery to reach the same autonomy as the sensors.
- possibility to repeat several sensors with the same repeater.
- Configuration in ABP or OTAA protocol.
- The repeater can use the sensor identifiers (transparent mode), or use its own identifiers (encapsulated mode).
- Fully bidirectional, it can also repeat the downlink channel, with delay.
4 Power consumption
Power consumption calculator based on the number of sensors to repeat and output network.